Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Butterflies Are Free



I spent the last two weeks in St Louis visiting my eldest and her husband.  While there, we took a few day trips to places we had not been before.  The weather was freakishly warm (80 degrees in November for goodness sake) so we took full advantage and had some wonderful adventures.  I'll provide more details and photos in posts to come.
 Below are a few images I shot at the Butterfly House in Chesterfield, MO.  This was my first butterfly house experience - I had no idea how breathtakingly beautiful a thousand butterflies in one location could be!  There is a butterfly exhibit at The Hilbert Conservatory in Indianapolis and it is now on the top of my "need-to-see" list!
There is simply no way to capture the experience "on film," but the images will serve nicely as a reminder.  I hope you enjoy!!





No comments: