Tuesday, May 19, 2009

St Louis Here I Come

I will traveling to St Louis to visit my eldest daughter (Monkeys Jump) on Friday. I plan on staying a week. The drive is not too bad - only 4 hours from Indy and pretty much a straight shot on 70 West.
I am looking forward to spending time with my girl and her hubby but am looking forward to the wonderful food just as much! Indy just doesn't have the restaurants that St Louis does. My all-time-favorite pizza is from Nick and Elenas (I had her bring me 2 large pizzas the last time she came to town) and I can't wait to have it again. The crust is super thin and crispy and they have this wonderful cheese product called Provel that they use instead of mozzarella - it is glorious and melts to a creamy goodness instead of a rubbery, stretchy goo.
I'll have loads of pics to share but until then I'll be busy packing and visiting with my little guys before I leave.
See you in St Louie!!

No comments: